- This event has passed.
WP6 Methodological Workshop
23 November 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 24 November 2021 @ 4:00 pmFree
The aim of this methodological workshop is to present, in a practical way, existing tools and approaches, to image and quantify plant ovule morphogenesis, toward the functional understanding of their specificities in sexual and apomictic plants.
- Geneviève Conéjéro (PHIV/MRI microscopy platform, INRAE/CIRAD, Montpellier, France): Clearing methods for thick tissues fluorescence microscopy.
- Jasmine Burguet/Nicolas Arnaud (INRAE, IJPB, Versailles, France): Spatial statistics approaches to trace developmental trajectories without live imaging.
- Gabriella Mosca (Max Planck Institute/U.Munich, Köln/Munich, Germany): Quantitative image analysis and ovule growth modeling using MorphographX and MorphoMechanX.
- Matthew Tucker (U. Adelaïde, Australia): Analysis of cell wall properties in plant ovules.
- Célia Baroux (UZH, Zürich, Switzerland): Quantitative image analysis, from nuclear to organ scale using IMARIS tools.
- Andrea Gonzalez-Felipe (LANGEBIO/U.Montréal, Mexico/Canada) and Daphné Autran (IRD, Montpellier, France): Live imaging approaches to study early carpel and ovule development.
- Luciana Delgado (UNR/ICAAR, Rosario, Argentina): Defining ovule developmental calendar in apomictic Paspalum Rufum.